Location of septic tank
Septic tank should not be settled more than 10 m from the building. If this distance must be greater, please insulate the sewage inlet pipe. Septic tank can not be buried too deep - up to 80 cm from the covering.
When locating the treatment plant, the following distances must be observed:
- 5 m from the wall of the building with windows and doors,
- 2 m from the boundary of a neighbour or road,
- 3 m distance of drainage thread from the trees,
- 30 m from the drinkable water tapping,
- 1.5 m of gas and water supply pipelines.
To can install the household sewage treatment system, without incurring higher costs, the two main conditions must be met:
- groundwater level should not be higher than 2 m,
- ground should be as permeable as possible.
Please apply to the District Office with the application of the intention to install a household sewage treatment plant. If within 30 days no any refuse is received – this is tantamount to tacit approval for the installation of sewage treatment plant.